2014年11月17日星期一

The Most Popular Cell Phone Cases


With the Flourishing of Consumer Electronics, the myraids of cases are prominent component.

During the changing and oddly-changed cases, which cases will be the most popular in the customers’eye.

-Journalist:“Excuse me, could you please borrow us two minutes to make a survey?”

-A:“Ok, but in hurry. I’m busy”

-Journalist: “I see that you are using iPhone 6, can you tell me which phone case you like prefer better?”

-A:“Grrr, I usually use SGP, Spigen case. Nice appreciative, light and durable. I used it for years”

-Journalist:“ Any others?”

-A:“mmmm, I think I used some Redpepper cases when I go to swim or hike, very hard and protective”



SGP Series:




Redpepper:






-Journalist:“Hi, Beauty. Wow you are so beautiful, sorry to talk like this. Could you please stop your steps and borrow us minutes to do a survey”

-Girl:“Wait, I got a call firstly”(Take out of her iPhone 6 with a cute case, like this:)





Ok now, what do you want to know?”

-Journalist: “Actually, we want to make a survey about the mobile phone cases you prefer, just like Spigen, Otterbox, or others, But I found your iPhone 6 cases are very cute and special.”

-Girl:“hahahah.... this case is from ONU Mall. They customized for me and they can do many special cases. You can have a look on their website, their cases are quiet special. And most young people like their products. SGP and other cases are too expensive, so I would like to this kind of case, cost-efficient and useful. BTW, attractive.

-Journalist:“Thank you, I like you phone cases. Have a nice day”

After the street investigation, we found that“SGP, Otterbox, Nilkin, Applus and Griffin cases”, these cases are very popular, but we found another speical situation that many people buy case from a company named ONU Mall. And we know that it is famous during the teenagers because its reasonable price and changeable design with high quality.

Today we make a survey for people who wants to protect their cases, so if you need them. You can make it as inference for you choice.

没有评论:

发表评论