2014年12月16日星期二

Why Do We Need a Guard for Our Phone



3 days ago, one of my best friends called me and complained to me that she was heart-breaking when her lovely iPhone 5 dropped to the ground! Especially when mentioning her seriously broken screen, she even cried.

She showed the broken screen to me.



I did not know how to comfort her! Because in my eye, it is just a screen. It is not a big deal to change a phone screen.

But it really shocked me when she told me around 50 USD cost for replacing the broken screen. I did not expect that a screen would be so costly. If I were her, as “miser”, I would be crazy.

In order to help her, I searched solutions on the internet. One kind hearted stranger, who claimed himself as a phone case supplier who sells phone accessories, like phone case, charger cable, screen guard, etc., suggested us to buy a tempered glass screen guard for the new screen!

Actually, I have no idea about the tempered glass screen guard. 



So I googled it, realizing it is a indeed a useful gadget for phone. I shared this knowledge with you.

Tempered glass is originally used in windows, doors or tea tables because of its durable performance.

In 2012, the tempered glass is applied to phone at first time in America. The guard on phone is only 0.4mm in thickness, capable of covering full screen, works much better than ordinary PET protector because of its good shock-proof performance.

Further more, 99% transparency allows you to operate your phone freely and clearly.

Not like 3H hardness of ordinary screen guard, the tempered glass screen protector is about 6H. It is efficient in scratch-proof and protect your phone screen very well when your phone slip from your hand and drop to ground.



But each knife has double edge. According to Wikipedia, the guard has the risk of self-explosion! But the possibility is quite low! Anyway, we should keep careful when using our phone.



I told this to my friend. She was quite glad to know that, and swore to buy 10 pieces such guards for her phone! After she bought those guards, she again asked about how to install the guard...! OMG, it will never be finished. I will search the ways for installing it!



We use phone everyday, but we seldom to care about how to protect it! Only when our phone suffer damages, we realize that we need to take some measures to protect it! I learned a lot about the phone accessories.

没有评论:

发表评论