2014年9月24日星期三

A Wonderful Music Experience from Bluetooth Speaker

Last Friday, I was off my study, so I went to a company with my cousin to investigate some consumer electronic products. The people there were so young and energetic, they welcomed us politely and warmly. Everyone there was wreathed in smiles. I like young people with smile as sunshine. Thus I had a good impression on the company--ONU Mall.

  They shew us various consumer electronic products such as phone cases, tablet cases, phone battery&chargers, cable& adapter, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth headphone&earphone, FM transmitter, retail package, mini speaker etc. What impress me most is Bluetooth mini speaker.

  When my phone flipped the Bluetooth speaker, one amazing thing happened: the melodious stereophonic music came out, the whole office full of marvelous melody and dreamlike feeling. So amazing and surprising. It supports TF card slot, has wireless portable mini Bluetooth stereo speaker system, built-in microphone, supports hands free function.

   I am eager to introduce this Bluetooth speaker to you: 3D Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Incredible Smart Speaker with NFC 1+1 Bluetooth 4.0



 Bluetooth Speaker



  Come on, let yourself immersed in the wonderful melody from the help of Bluetooth speaker, it will be a big surprise.


没有评论:

发表评论