2014年9月19日星期五

“Eatable” Chocolate Power Bank--for Christmas Gift

As we all know, Christmas is a religious festival to celebrate the birth of Jesus. It is similar to our Chinese Spring Festival, just the day of family reunion.

In my family, before Christmas day, I am in charge of purchasing Christmas gifts for each family member. For the past Christmas Festivals, i tried many different items:scarf, gloves, CD, chocolate, etc. While, this year I’d like to try something special. One day, i was surfing on the internet, suddenly several words came to me--"eatable chocolate power bank". What? Power bank eatable? Unbelievable! After tapping into it, i realized that the appearance of this power bank is made just like chocolate.






From the picture, we can see that they are so realistic that it is virtually impossible to tell them from real chocolate. Imagine take it with u on the way back to work, people around u will definitely be surprised when u charge your phone with it. What amazing power bank!


After seeing so many beautiful pictures, a thought came to my mind: Why not choose this as Christmas gift? Even now, i can imagine the scene when my family members see these special gifts.

I believe it’ll be a very distinctive Christmas Festival for my family!

没有评论:

发表评论