2014年9月18日星期四

Iphone 4S Case of My Unforgettable Shopping Experience

After Apple released iPhone 6 4.7 and iPhone 6 Plus, news about those two phones can be seen everywhere. Many people have already begun pre-order it.

But for me, I seem not quite interested in them. I still like my iPhone 4S, although it was bought two years ago. Especially, I found it look new and much more beautiful after I replaced the LCD digitizer and back housing cover of it.

When mentioning this, it makes me think of my unforgettable shopping experience.

One day, I googled on web in order to find some phone accessory online shops and buy some spares parts for my old iPhone 4S.

After long-time searching, I find one in good quality and at reasonable price in http://www.onu-mall.com/.


It looks like this, nice, right?





So I bought it without any hesitation and just wait for my goods.

After some time, I even forgot this thing.

It is quite surprising that I got an email from girl of this website. She kindly informed me the tracking number and other details about my goods.

It was quite sweet service indeed. This impressed me a lot.

Few days later, I got the goods. I could not wait to open it. A brand new and shining LCD appeared in front of me. To be honest, it is worth the cost. 

But later, I found that something was missing! OMG!! There was no home button and back cover housing. Are you kidding me?

My happiness had gone in a minute. So I tried to contact the girl and gave this feedback to her.  Based on my previous online shopping experiences, I expected no response and had been prepared to ask them to refund my money.

Unexpectedly, she replied me soon in an polite attitude, explaining that their warehouse forgot to put the home button and back housing. She promised that they would ship the rest soon to us without any extra charge. Their after-sale service is so good that I agreed with her to ship them once again.

Now I have put them on my phone, my phone looks more beautiful than ever!

Here, I want to say thanks for this girl, and thanks for this website.
You changed my idea on online shopping. 

没有评论:

发表评论