2014年9月19日星期五

I am proud of Loving iPhone 6, How about you?

What a nice day today! The wind gentle and the sun bright, fitting for going outside for a walk.When I step out, I find one interesting thing--it seems that the whole world is filled with the information of iPhone 6. It is so hot now all across the world. Many people especially young people love iPhone 6, so do I.

  I am eager to buy one as soon as possible as I love its powerful function and the elegant shape, also I want to catch up with the wave of young people, haha.....
  
  So I make up my mind to buy a case for iPhone 6 first as iPhone 6 is not open for sale now in my country. I find one really caters for my taste. It is with fashion shape and practical function to put our cards and money. I can purchase it for my own use or send to my friends as a gift.


没有评论:

发表评论