2014年10月22日星期三

A Best Matched Cover for iPad Air 2



After the release of iPhone 6, another conspicuous new product presented itself to the public on 17th,October, 2014. Yes, it is iPad Air 2. Another gift for Apple fans.



As one of Apple fans, I have been awaiting for so long about it,now I feel so excited as it came to hand yesterday. I am eager to take it out along with me. This time it is a must to pick up a cover for it.



Another thing pleases me is that I find a wonderful cover for my iPad today when I surf the internet. Maybe good things should be in pairs. Haha~~~~



I find a anti-skid Case for iPad Air 2 with Kickstand. It is made of inner soft TPU+ exterior hard PC material, 2 in1 pattern, anti-skid and shockproof, very powerful and strong. So I won’t worry about any damage to my treasure again.




没有评论:

发表评论