2014年10月21日星期二

Fashion in School, Your Phone Need It



I have seen so many excellent phone cases from the website. But most are very expensive, will sell over 100 dollars. “OMG, am I stupid to spend so much money to buy this case?”


My friend, a high school student in high school told me that he found that everyone in the school using those branded cases. He is very surprised that they are so rich to purchase these cases. When he take his iPhone out, and his classmates asks him why he has so many beautiful cases. He change the cases every day and they are all different and some are branded cases. He is very proud of taking him phone out from his pocket.

He told me how he got those cases and give me a website: www.onu-mall.com.I found that this company located near me and I talked with one of the supplier and he told us that my friend is using some high copy cases but not original one. Because nearly almost of the cases are made in China. So quality and appearance will look similar even more beautiful. So he purchased many different kind of cases from them.





I was very thankful that he told me this website. Because I can show my changeable cases in my school too.

没有评论:

发表评论