2014年10月15日星期三

Why Do American Like Chanel Phone Case?


Our National Day is over! All friends come back. We gathered together like before and shared our own unforgettable experience during our journey! 

What one of my best friends said impressed me a lot! 

She works as a sales manager in phone case company, named ONU MALL., Limited. It seems that it is phone case and tablet cases factory in China. 

She said she traveled USA during the long holiday! Once a time, she accidentally wandered into a cloth shop for some window shopping. When she was picking some cloths, she was shocked by a sharp scream coming from nearby. In a minute, a black beauty at twenties walked to her, and cried out “I like it”. The beauty stared at the Chanel cases in the hands of my friend, said “Where did you get the phone cases? Could you show me?” My friend gave the case to her! It is like this below.

The photo is taken by me during our gathering. 











It has gold Chanel appearance, showing a quality of a noble. And the case has strong structure, providing a good protection for phones. Most importantly, it has a metal chain, which makes her iPhone portable. 



The black beauty was so excited that she showed the case to everyone in the shop, even the people she did not know! In the meantime, she declared to everybody she liked the Chanel phone case! What her did shocked my friend also.



After the beauty calmed down, my friend told her that she came from a phone case company, and told her there are many similar iPhone cases in this 

website (http://www.onu-mall.com). The beauty asked for her name card! 





My friend told us that she never expected Americans like the Chanel case so much. It seems it is a good opportunity for her to promote such kind of creative cases in USA.

没有评论:

发表评论