2014年10月15日星期三

How to Hold Our Phones while Running, Climbing or Riding?


The sky has been so blue these days, as for someone who likes outdoor activities like me, it is really a nice choice to go outside to do some sports like running, climbing mountains, riding bikes etc. Wonderful experience while going outside to be so close to nature!



But something inconvenient happens when we carry along our mobile phones.While running, where to put our phones into? Is there a way that we can see the phone call while running? While climbing mountains, carrying a phone case on our hands seems to be a little troublesome, right?



Yesterday, I found one phone case which can solve my besetment on www.onu-mall.com. I found one multi-functional armband phone case. It is with armband belt, fitting for outdoor sports; It can protect my phone from damage and scratch; I can tied it onto my arms, legs, leather belt and hung it before my chest. It is so useful especially while going out. Here I am eager to introduce it to you:



没有评论:

发表评论