2014年10月9日星期四

Best Travel---- USA Niagara Falls


Best Travel---- USA Niagara Falls

The most impressed me in the travel to USA is Niagara Falls; Located on the
Niagara River, which drains Lake Erie into Lake Ontario, the combined falls form the highest flow rate of any waterfall in the world, with a vertical drop of more than 165 feet (50 m). Horseshoe Falls is the most powerful waterfall in North America, as measured by vertical height and also by flow rate.

This Falls is the most magnificent falls that surpass the past and future in my mind ; It has a fabulous rainbow along the Niagara river;

In this unforgettable scenery, The most important thing is taking pictures;

A selfie stick is my best choice; For I come here alone, if I need take picture of my self, selfie stick will be the best choice; I could take picture for my self at any angle; It could be used to my iphone5 and GP55 Gopro and camera; 




I take a lot of pictures with this legoo selfie stick. I find it on Google, The company is ONU-MALL;

The sales girl on ONU-MALL -- Mary is so so, she told me that they are wholesaler; so if I only order 1 piece, The price is higher than the web price;Normally she only doing 500 pcs business, so she is too busy to offer me more information; But the quality of the monopod selfie stick is quite good, so there is no need Mary to help me;

I really like this convenient Bluetooth selfie stick, It make me taking picture anywhere by myself; And I also love the Niagara Falls;If you also like travel around , The selfie stick for iPhone is very necessary to take picture of good time;

没有评论:

发表评论